Wednesday 11 January 2012

Buddha and Angels - in good company!


Namaste

It's been a while since I last blogged. Not that there hasn't been stuff happening, but as a priority the blog was put to the bottom of the list of things to do! Now that I am living in Buddha time I am working without the help of a safety net - as in I have moved away from lists!
December was a month of complete rest for me as I succumbed to a similar illness to one I had hosted 22 years ago! Now a lot can happen in 22 years so I not only had a different mind set... as in better, I also had a range of lotions and potions to help me through my health crisis. Not to mention the many angels both heavenly and earthly that helped me recover.
I am taking the enforced leisure... and pain... as a gift. It was an early Christmas present and one that will have long lasting effects.
So this blog is a thank you to all ... to the universe and its multitude of gifts.
Grazie mille tutti! con affetto...

No comments:

Post a Comment